This year our DAC convention will be held in conjunction with the Atlantic Dance Retail Show (ADRS). Yes this is a virtual show.
We thought this would be the best way for us to get together in 2021. Please note this is by no means a permanent arrangement. We will also have private DAC virtual events during the 3 day convention. We hope you will take part in our collaboration with the ADRS.
Early Bird Deadline Extended to December 31, 2020
The Early Bird Show Registration has been extended to Dec 31 2020. If you can't make it on January 31, Feb 1 or Feb 2, no worries the show will still be accessible to you! The show will be recorded and will be available for viewing for 90 days after. (edited)
Join us online at the Atlantic Dance Retail Show (ADRS) Sunday, January 31st thru Tuesday, February 2nd 2021 for our first "virtual" trade show.
- Show hours will be 12 noon to 8 pm Eastern time.
- Exhibitors will be offering live and pre-recorded presentations.
- Retailers will be able have one on one conversations with presenters via Zoom during live presentations and after pre-recorded sessions.
- You will be able to pre-schedule company appointments thru our appointment module.
- In addition to traditional line presentations, our Exhibitors will be offering fashion shows, fitting workshops, merchandising and selling tips and Show exclusive "Specials".
- Gilbert Russell of No Qualms Consulting will be presenting three new workshops followed by Q&A's.
- You will be able to access all Show content for 90 days after the three day " kick off ". The only difference is that live presentations we be recorded.
- Early Show registration is $20. After December 31st, registration is $35.
- Each registered retailer will be able to access all show content on one device when they enter their email and Show access code. You will need to register additional staff if they will be viewing from different locations.
- Show specials and programs will be emailed in early January to all registered attendees.