Making a difference in Canada since 1991
Being a DAC member and attending the annual DAC Conference provides retailers direct access to manufacturing executives, industry information and non-competitive peer relationships. The networking, solution-oriented discussion, support and non-competitive atmosphere of DAC makes being a member valuable, as well as unifies the industry in doing everything possible to strengthen and support dance in Canada.
All DAC members have been approved based on their operating as a legitimate manufacturer or retailer with representation in Canada as well as doing business inside the DAC code of ethics.
Want to join DAC?
- Sign up by clicking on the "Join Now" button under retail/manufacturer below.
- Fill out the application form and pay for the membership fee. In the event your membership is not approved, your card will be refunded in full.
- The DAC executive will review your application and be in touch with any questions or to inform you of the status of the application.
DAC Retail Membership
- Instant access to current news and trends in the dancewear industry
- Store listing and website link on the DAC website
- Executive insights on product design, production, and development
- Exclusive discounts from leading dancewear manufacturers
DAC Manufacturer Membership
- Network with retailers at the annual DAC conference
- Present your products to prospective clients at the DAC trade show
- Advertise your business to over 100,000 annual visitors on the DAC website
- Get feedback from retailers regarding industry trends and emerging opportunities